The BC-Series 3kW Liquid-Cooled EV Battery Chargers ruggedized construction has a fully isolated output for your protection. This versatile charger will operate in extremely wet or dusty environments providing years of reliable uninterrupted service.
The BC-Series chargers have the integrated SAE J1772 interface and is IP67 rated (submersible). The BC-Series Chargers are capable of charging up to a 900V Battery Pack without the need for a center tap and under full BMS control. You can parallel pairs in series to charge up to 900V battery packs at 6kW, 12kW and on up. The charger has been successfully lab tested to meet the stringent shake and vibration requirements of GMW3172. With this ruggedness, the charger can be mounted virtually anywhere onboard or off-board without the risk of damage from water or dust.
Up to the first 10 chargers are shipped with all of the external cables, VIP Control Software and User Manual at no extra charge. Chargers are shipped with everything needed to integrate it into your vehicle.
After the first 10 chargers, Current Ways will provide you with our approved suppliers for the cables so you can integrate them into your wire harnesses, or you can purchase the cable kits from Current Ways. Current Ways cables must be used to preserve the IP67 rating and warranty.
Our excellent customer support is available most anytime to assist you with setting up and integrating the charger into your system.
The BC-Series is designed to be adaptable to the requirements of the future.
· Range II (H) Option: 3kW 225-450 VDC fully automatic charger.
· Integrated SAE J1772 Interface
· Operation in the harshest environments
· IP67 rated (submersible to 1 meter for 30 minutes)
· Scalable to achieve 6kw, 9kw, 12kw and up to 60kW for faster charging times
· High voltage battery packs up to 900Vdc can be charged using 2 chargers in series
· Reduce space and weight in the vehicle by paralleling onboard with off-board chargers to reduce charging time.
· World Compatible Universal AC Input (100-240VAC)
· Controlled, Monitored and Programmed via CAN Bus Interface for Automatic, Manual or BMS Controlled operation
· Auto restart from fault (i.e.: power failure, brownout or output fault) every 30 minutes
· Charger can be monitored and programmed via Current Ways VIP Control Software GUI (Graphical User Interface
· Charger operates in 3 modes, Constant Current, Constant Power, Constant Voltage
· Designed to meet FCC Class B, UL 2202, GMW3172
· Versatile, ruggedized and fully isolated for your protection.
· Full Load operation with -40C to +75C liquid intake temperature without derating
· Circulation pump can be controlled by the charger via the Pump/LED Connection.
¨ 2 Year Full Warranty
¨ Up to 900VDC Battery Packs can be charged by using 2 chargers in series*
¨ Easy to use Plug and Play operation
¨ Auto restart from fault (i.e.: power failure, brownout or output fault) every 30 minutes during charge cycle
¨ Designed to meet or exceed industry standards
¨ Controlled, Monitored and Programmed via CAN Bus interface for Automatic, Manual or BMS controlled operation
¨ Charger is monitored and programmed via Current Ways “VIP Control Software”.
¨ Compact size and weight 10kg (22 lbs.)
¨ Air Cooled model available