4. Communication: By providing your email address, phone number, or other points of contact through the Website, you agree that EV Tech Inc. may communicate with you electronically or over the phone university programs offered through EV Tech Inc. You agree to receive communications from or on behalf of EV Tech Inc. at any email address, phone number, or other point of contact you provide through the Website. You further agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if they were provided to you in writing.
6. Digital Millennium Copyright Act: Any copyright owner or its agent that believes that any Materials or other content on the Website infringes upon its copyright(s) should give written notice to EV Tech Inc.’s authorized agent, listed below, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). The notice to EV Tech Inc. shall contain the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the individual authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that has allegedly been infringed upon;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity that is reasonably sufficient to permit EV Tech Inc. to locate the material;
- The contact information of the copyright owner or the individual authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement that the copyright owner or the individual authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner has a good faith reasonable belief that the particular use of the identified material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that the individual submitting the notice is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
7. Intellectual Property Trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed or otherwise used on the Website, including, but not limited to “EV Tech Inc.” (collectively the “Intellectual Property”), are registered trademarks of EV Tech Inc. The Intellectual Property is protected by law. All rights in the Intellectual Property are reserved to EV Tech Inc., or its licensors, affiliates, principals, or partners. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Intellectual Property displayed on the Website without the written permission of EV Tech Inc. or the third party that may own the Intellectual Property displayed on the Website. Misuse of the Intellectual Property displayed on the Website is strictly prohibited. EV Tech Inc. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
9. User Code of Conduct: You agree that you will not:
- Use the Website in any unlawful or inappropriate manner, as determined by EV Tech Inc. in their sole discretion, or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website;
- Use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Website;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age, your qualifications, and/or your affiliation with any person or entity; or
- Publish, upload, display, or transmit or otherwise make publicly available on the Website any private information of any third party, including but not limited to addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers, and credit card numbers.
10. Accuracy of Information: EV Tech Inc. believes, but does not guarantee, that all of the information that appears on the Website or in any email or other alerts or communications provided in connection with the Website is accurate. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we recommend that you independently verify all information prior to making any educational or educational financing decisions.
11. Hyperlinks: The Website may contain links to other websites (“Third Party Links”) that we provide solely as a convenience to you during your use of the Website. EV Tech Inc. does not endorse such websites and is not responsible for any content contained therein. If you decide to access any Third Party Links, you do so entirely at your own risk.
15. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless EV Tech Inc., its subsidiaries, agents, affiliates, and/or licensors against any claim, liability, expense, or damages arising from or relating to your use of the Website. Your obligation to defend and indemnify EV Tech Inc. shall survive the termination of your use of the Website.
18. Questions and Contact Information: If you have any questions or comments related to the Website, please reach out using the form found on the Contact Us page.